I just finished reading Aldous Huxley’s incredible book, the Brave New World. If you haven’t read it yet, then do it ASAP. On the back of the cover it says: “The greatest novel of the future ever written.” I can only agree with that. Anyway, after I read it, it made me wonder. No, not about what the future will be. I mean I have read Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke (planning to read Orwell’s 1984 next); I have seen countless other sci-fi movies and all types of series as well. No, this blog is still not about the future. It is in the future. The book made me realize that the future is actually right now. This is the magical 21st century, so to say, the beginning of the future that was feared by the great intellectuals of the previous centuries (all right, this might be a little exaggeration). This is our Brave New World and we are living in it. But have you ever looked around? Have you ever noticed what world this is what most people claim to be the future?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Questions, comments, concerns?
ReplyDeleteIf anyone knows how to increase the kerning in the title of the posts (or to change the font type), please do let me know.
ReplyDeleteThx.